With Mrs Cameron and Miss Hodges
Click the down arrow on the right to expand.
- If you are in school for a full day - PE is on a Tuesday, so please come dressed in your PE kit / tracksuit.
- A clean water bottle, every day.
- A coat (labelled with your name), every day.
- Make sure you have your name in your jumper.
- If you need medication, make sure it is in school and the office has the correct paperwork.
- If you are in school for a full day - You will be staying for lunch. If you decide you are bringing a pack lunch please make sure your bag has your name on it.
- The weather is cooling down, so you may need a hat and gloves. Practice putting them on by yourself.
Welcome to your EYFS Virtual Classroom
Here you will find lots of resources to support your home learning.
Please keep Green Home Learning books at home until notified. The green books are where you can record your homework activities. Please remember to send photographs of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be celebrated in class.
Reading books and reading record:- please bring these to school everyday.
If you are isolating because your class bubble has been asked to isolate, please look at the 'EYFS File Share' for ‘Remote Learning: Class Closure’.
If you are self-isolating because but your class is still in school, please look at the 'EYFS File Share' for 'Remote Learning: Individual Isolation’.
MEet the eyfs staff
Here are all of your EYFS staff!
We all love working in the EYFS and can't wait to see where this year's learning adventure takes us all!
Revise your sounds
Even if you are a pre-reader, it is really important to listen to lots of stories. Make sure your adults read to you every day and there is no need to worry about running out of books you can join the library online and download the BorrowBox app to access hundreds of ebooks and eAudiobooks for free.
If you are an early reader and would like to share books with your adults then you could visit the Oxford Owl website and log in to our ‘class login’ : Username: eyfsrh Password: EYFSRH
For login and site support please see the 'Oxford Owl Login Tutorial' page in File share - Reading folder below.
'Let's Get Ready'
Let's form numbers!
Learn the number formation poems and practise writing your numbers.
Let's form letters!
Learn the letter formation poems and practise writing your letters.
Let's get ready to write!
Practise picking your pencil up and holding it ready to write.
Let's play maths
Let's be independent!
Make sure you are school ready. Practise independently putting on your coat and fastening it. Independently undressing and dressing yourself.
Challenge: Once you have mastered the above try unfastening and fastening buttons. And even untying and tying laces!! Learn to tie your laces here.